*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2225703
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 14, 2011 at 8:13pm
Edited: April 14, 2011 at 8:16pm
Good Evening Angels
by Carlita

Hello,

I came upon Angel Outreach Program by my being a Rising Star member and thought to take a look at what this program has to offer. Fortunately, I am glad that there is a program (amongst many here on WDC, of course) that wants to help writers of all levels perfect their craft.

About me. I guess you can consider me a oldie but newbie. I write in my head everyday, so to speak. However, getting those poems, prose, and short stories on paper or computer is a different story. I'm really looking for a strong, flexible, and patient writing partner. Someone who not only does not mind critquing my work but my critique their work as well. Hand in hand, side by side, type of thing. Since it is online, I can't ask anyone to come to a local Starbucks (coffee shop) and write together. What I can say is I'm hoping I get everything out of Rising Stars, and soon Angel Outreach (as well as others I'm looking into) as well. I don't want to overwork myself, and I think it's worth the effort.

Let me know,

(Note: I write mostly spiritual, theological, free verse -sometimes other types will slip out-, romance, and pretty much what you see in my portfolio is what I write mostly. I want to upgrade to story writing, but I'm taking that slow.)

Carlita *Bird*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Good Evening Angels · 04-14-11 8:13pm
by Carlita

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2225703