*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2228347
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Inspirational · #748635
A Place to Share your Prayer requests to God.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2011 at 6:14pm
Prayer request
by Fi
I have a friend here on WdC who has sleep paralysis, ntea, gallbladder and kidney problems, as well as much more that swept over my ignorant head.

She explained to me that sometimes she wakes up and can't move anything except her eyes. One time she woke up and she couldn't breathe. Her brain wasn't telling the lungs to breathe. She passed out, woke up and couldn't breathe, passed out again, woke up and couldn't breathe, passed out again and woke up struggling to breathe. She says this isn't a rare occurrence.

She has been taking medicine and mentioned to me 'by the way she had been coughing up blood this week' and asked if I could postpone a surprise gift I am going to give her. She feels 'stink' and her life 'sucks'. She was really pleased to find a listening ear as 'no-one in her life seemed to want to listen'.

Please pray for her.

She is graduating from university on May 7th. Please pray her day will go smoothly. Her cousin is going to be married on a yacht and she really wants to go but isn't sure she can make it. Please pray she can go.

I reminded her that God always has a listening ear and that reminded me to come here and share this with the children of God on WdC.

Please pray!

Thank you for your time and support.

~ Kasia

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1754258 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1764872 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Visit my amazing sponsor *Right* warriormom *Left*

My cool newbie *Right* ashlee224 *Left*

*Star* "Invalid Item | "Showering Acts of Joy Group *Star*

*NoteV* "Invalid Item | "Invalid Item *NoteB*

*NoteO* "Invalid Item | "Invalid Item | "Invalid Item | "Invalid Item *NoteG*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Prayer request · 04-21-11 6:14pm
by Fi
Re: Prayer request · 04-21-11 7:03pm
by Tammy~Catchin Up~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Tammy~Catchin Up~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2228347