*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2303345
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Entertainment · #430646
Actors, actresses, movies, TV -- It's the 'Golden Globe' of Writing.Com! Quill Nominee
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2011 at 12:23am
Are there any Hawaii 5-0 fans out there?
by Emily
As you can probably tell from my current handle, my all time favorite TV series is the remake of the 1968 show, Hawaii Five-0. I just found this forum today and as a teenager, one of my hobbies is watching a screen. I don't care if it is a movie or TV or my computer, I love screens. (do you think it's a condition? Should I talk to my doctor about my addiction? Lol, just kidding! *Laugh*) Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone else knows of this cop show or has seen it. It is especially interesting to me because I live on the islands and it is fun to recognize the sets (they crew films on location 90% of the time so that is pretty awesome *Bigsmile* ) If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it if you like cop/crime drama/addictive TV type shows! Ha Ha! The second season just started up and every Monday night you will find me glued to the television set watching Steve McGarrett (played by Alex O'Loughlin... Hottie! *Blush*) beating up some baddies!

Take care!
-Emily

** Image ID #1794102 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1794451 Unavailable **
Like my signature? I made it myself! Click here to go to the shop: "Invalid Item

Honored to be a Captain of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group
** Image ID #1812454 Unavailable **

Want to get inside the head of a teenager? Check out my blog: "Invalid Item

*Peace* on *Earth*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Are there any Hawaii 5-0 fans out there? · 09-27-11 12:23am
by Emily
Re: Are there any Hawaii 5-0 fans out there? · 09-27-11 1:04am
by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Re: Re: Are there any Hawaii 5-0 fans out there? · 09-27-11 1:40am
by Emily

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2303345