No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #1521774
To all the avid readers in our writers heart~ Heres what we're reading~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2011 at 6:03am
Readering
Hmmm.
Well to start off with I have to say I am mainly a fantasy reader. That's about all I read. There is just something about reading about a mystical far off land which you can submerge yourself in and completely forget about everything that is around you which makes life all the more enjoyable.

As to what I am reading.......right now......honestly......nothing. I have been off the books for a while, and it has been depressing me. I have been looking for a good book though but haven't quite managed to get back into reading. I think that is why my writing has fallen into a slum as well. All and any suggestions are welcome and heard.

Favourite Authors though.
Well when I was in primary school I loved books like Aussie bites (I think that's what they were called). Andy Griffiths was also a big contender there. Lemmony Snicket came onto the scene, but all else lost out when I started reading J.K Rowling. Her books took up a lot of my time)
I still read Harry Potter while in High school as well.
Year 9 came around and I found Darren Shan. Not a well known author but talented nonetheless.
There was a slight slump there between his books.
Recently I have found authors such as Brent Weeks and Patrick Rothfuss, the later being my favourite at the moment.
Well I does believe I have wasted enough of your time.

Back away in my hidey hole now. *Jumps down a rabbits burrow*

Cheers

Aestuo
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Readering · 10-07-11 6:03am
by QX ~ Brenton->

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Aliekhat~Cyrus is here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2308028