*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/233509
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Comedy · #286075
You got a problem? Contact our Customer Care Dept and win 25,000 GP.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 27, 2001 at 12:35am
Know what burns me up?
 (This message was edited by caracas on 12-06-01 @ 4:41 pm EST)

THE WHINE & CHEESE COMPANY, INC.
Leave Your Message in the Tin Can by the big Oak Tree.
Red House, Mississippi
Telephone: 1 long and 2 short rings on the party line or tell the operator # 32

I'll tell you what burns me up. It all them people a sticking their nose in my business. IRS want a report on how much money I made last year. Health Dept. wants to know what's that funny smell a coming out from under my house and now the company wants to know what I did on the job last week? Gimme a break!

You know what it is? It's them dumb yahoos up there in the head office got nothing to do 'cept think up ways to make my life miserable. So, they have a meeting, but they don't have nothing to meet about. Then one of them smart college graduated yahoos say, "I know what, let's make them poor dumb yahoos out there in the field write us a report for our meetings." And what are they gonna do with them report? Nothing! Gimme a break! I ain't gonna say nothing undignified, but you know what they can do with them report, don't ya?

That's right. Well smoke em if your got em and let me know what's a bothering you. I ain't got no answers, but like momma use to say when we got a belly ache. "Just hang your head over the toilet and throw up and you'll feel better." So feel free to just throw up what's a bothering you.

Whinningly yours,
Jim, Head Whiner
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Know what burns me up? · 11-27-01 12:35am
by Writer of the Winds

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writer of the Winds.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/233509