*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2365890
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 29, 2012 at 7:06am
There is no contest in March. Contest returns in April.
But, I know some of you would like to keep going and going and going, just like the Energizer Blogger (tm). Hence, the unofficial list of prompts for March on the page intro.

In a nutshell:

Mondays will be an Earl Prompt. For march these are good, pre-loved prompts by Earl. Earl's prompts are great, and usually one-of-a-kind, I'm sure you'll agree. I hope that in the future, Earl will give us some fresh prompts in his own inimitable style.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be general blog prompts. In an official challenge, these will come from the challengers. I will only pick the best prompts.
Thursdays wlll always be an opinion piece prompt. You can call them "Opinion Thursdays". In an official challenge, these will also come from the challengers. And, I will only pick the best opinion piece prompts.
Fridays & Saturdays will be "traditional blog days". Where you get to, you know, blog. A weekday and a weekend day, to keep things fresh.
Sundays will always be a "my favourite blog entry of the week was..." day. I blatantly stole this idea from Brother Nature, from the January Challenge. It was my favourite prompt and inspired me to offer my services as admin - before Teff returned.

Hopefully I haven't structured the hell out of the challenge and it will all blend in like a good, strong backbone.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
There is no contest in March. Contest returns in April. · 02-29-12 7:06am
by Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST
Re: There is no contest in March. Contest returns in April. · 02-29-12 12:09pm
by Brother Nature

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2365890