*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2375812
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1616204
Welcome Visitors, to the Vigilante Angel Cave! This is the public HQ for the Ranger Team.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 27, 2012 at 11:14am
Hey early hours , I bought the helicopter,It's parked safely
by Past Member 'richardhead'
*Dollar* 300 GPs were sent to "Vigilante Angel Ranger Team with this post.
This is Marlin, I"m a dreamer. I came over to see if I could get some cool little
weird cave thing to decorate my mail or anything. The art work is bitchin. I don't have a dream title
yet but I submitted....WET Dreamer to Dreamin_1 Stormy Weather!!! She was so mad she
almost woke me up. Maybe I'ii go to the store. My helicoptor is a better ride than the bus or the train.
You've got to be hyper-attentive between , well, just before dark for condors and teradactyals! Oh yea,
two nights ago, I was inches from becoming a Pegasis Kabob, I had 0 warning and we made contact.
The unicorn lost face with his mates! My prop took 8" of his unihorn. I told him to go get some plaster of
paris, make a prosthetic, little suberglue and Bob's your uncle! Thank God, it's ,IF, looks could kill! If
it wasn't..........It took me two hours to find the horn piece. My prop hit it so hard it must have almost freed itself
from Earth's gravity. It was scorched black when I found it. I figure re-entry, it made terminal velosity and also
made Ripley"s Believe It or Not? The first unicornhornite, also a new word. Shows you just never know
earlybird? Flies away from a near death experoence and is the talk of the town, envied by all. He's in the book and
the library dictionary. It's OK though, I made Ripley's too!
A friend of mine does scrimshaw. He did the uni horn for me free. said it was an honor as he was quite
positive, it is one of a kind. Turns out it is. Pegasis didn't get his picture in Rips. I got a full page AND his horn!
I'm off his Christmas list. Who cares? The way he's acting, You'd think he thinks He's the only unicorn on
Earth! Come to think about it? He probably is. Busy week. see ya later. I'm going to look decorations.........Marlin Spike
PS AKA Dusty Rhodes Wet Dreamer
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hey early hours , I bought the helicopter,It's parked safely · 03-27-12 11:14am
by Past Member 'richardhead'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Vigilante Angel.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2375812