*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2425589
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1672351
A place to talk about your hobbies and crafts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 21, 2012 at 8:34am
My Crafts
by justme
Hi,

My name is Deborah. besides writing I do a LOT of crafts. Below is just a partial list of the crafts I enjoy:

Sewing: doll clothes, infant and toddler clothing, children's, teens, and adult clothing, wedding gowns and accessories

Sewing: stuffed animals large and small. I especially enjoy making 'Memory Animals' for others. They send me ties, clothing, or other fabric items that hold special memories or people or events in their lives and I take them apart and use the salvaged fabrics to create a special stuffed animal they can treasure.

Polymer Clay: vases, sculptures, decorative pieces for use and decorating, pendants, barrettes, jewelry, and beads

Scrapbooking: I like to make scrapbooks and then fill them with memories. I like to make all of my decorations with paper piecework. It takes a long time but I like it when it is finished.

Knitting: I love to knit lace... shawls, doilies, lace socks, etc. It is challenging and delicate work but the finished product is awesome! I love knitting lace with thread or super fine yarn.

Party Decorations: I love making party decorations... fancy ruffled crepe paper, curtains and backdrops of streamers, mobiles using decorated hand cut and/or die cut pieces to fit the theme, etc. I also like to make invitations, thank you cards, and all sorts of other paper party accessories.

I am glad I stumbled upon this forum. I will be back often.

Congratulations on your scrapbook! It sounds incredible.

Take care,
Deborah

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Crafts · 08-21-12 8:34am
by justme
Re: My Crafts · 08-21-12 10:47am
by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years
Re: My Crafts · 09-06-12 6:38pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Princess Megan Rose 22 Years.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2425589