*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2543782
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1545436
Due to lack of entries for two consecutive rounds I'm putting the contest on hold…
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 12, 2013 at 1:01pm
Loving the response so far...
I've updated to here days ago. LOL I just don't want to keep posting "Update" each and every time.
So, I just do it when there's already a long list of participants who have chosen a color... and I feel the forum is too lonely without any post from me. *Wink*

It's exam week next week and the next one after here at my university!! I'm totally worried and panicking still about my test on "Japanese Constitutional Law"... it's the second time I'm taking it (different professor this year) because I failed two years ago. *Cry* It's just so hard since I'm not really all that interested in law... but the main problem is, despite the 6 and a half years I've been here in Japan, writing an essay in Japanese regarding a topic I'm not particularly interested about is just difficult. There are all those LONG terms, and the indecipherable kanji I have to deal with, and expressing my opinion in a language I'm not confident I can speak/read/write well enough (as it's my 3rd language) is not a walk in the park. *Laugh*

LOL Sorry for ranting. I'm just terribly worried. If I don't past it this year, that means I need to take it again the next... and if I still don't get it next year... well... then, I can't really get a teaching license (despite passing all the other needed subjects in flying colors)- and that just sucks- and being an utter failure terrifies me!! *Shock*

Now, after that totally depressing rant about my personal worries about exams...
I'm signing off and bidding y'all good luck and good night!! (I've taken a peek at the entries so far, and they're all quite good! I'll read them fully once the round closes. I prefer reading ALL entries one after the other. *Bigsmile*)

~mARi~

WDC is a FAMILY!! *Suitheart*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
I'm "home"...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Loving the response so far... · 07-12-13 1:01pm
by mARi☠StressedAtWork

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, mARi☠StressedAtWork.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2543782