*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2574489
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1908885
Authors face off through their characters! Follow along & vote each round.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 28, 2013 at 3:38am
Couple Announcments
by Zelphyr
Good news! I've finally managed to come up with a prompt for the upcoming scifi tournament. It's not quite ready to put up yet, though.

The universe will be pretty open for development; I strongly recommend reading each other's entries before you end up facing someone whose reality clashes with yours, so you can plan ahead on how to deal with it should you end up paired off with that person. Once again, there will also be plenty of angles to approach from, too, some of which will be mentioned, but you're free to come up with your own as well.

Until I get it up, if you have any suggestions or anything for it, now is your chance to make it known!

Another thing, concerning prizes: they will, unfortunately, be smaller this time. Previously, I threw in everything I had, since the original plan was to have a contest to give away all I had and make a proper exit. Obviously, things have changed.

Unless the GPs in the "Original Character Tournament Bank surpass 100,000, the total handout (all of the prizes combined) this time will not be more than 50,000. In the future, the total handout for a given tournament will be 2/3 of the GPs held there at the start of the tournament; that may be modified depending on how things go.

~ Novalyyn of Silver
A light in the dark,
A shadow on the moon...

"CLASH! 13+: Authors face off through their characters! Follow along & vote each round.

"Invalid Item :

I make websites.  
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Couple Announcments · 09-28-13 3:38am
by Zelphyr
Re: Couple Announcments · 10-07-13 3:57pm
by Nexin
Re: Re: Couple Announcments · 10-07-13 6:20pm
by Zelphyr

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elle - on hiatus.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2574489