*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2660001
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2023!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 11, 2014 at 12:24am
WINNERS!
With this round, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is I had to disqualify four entries for not following the rules. That's the most I've ever had to rule out, which kind of breaks my heart because quick readings showed potential winners all around. That being said, the good news is the entries were a cut above for this round. When it came down to it, I really had to sit down and think about the awards. The stories were diverse yet shared the common trait of flying by. In the end, I was able to narrow it down to four.

First Place
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1982045 by Not Available.

Second Place
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1976891 by Not Available.

Third Place
Wendy  (18+)
Wendy's story
#1980240 by Moarzjasac

Honorable Mention
STATIC
Death Comes As The Beginning  (18+)
We are born with our relatives. Thank goodness we can choose our friends.
#1949892 by ☮ The Grum Of Grums

Congratulations to the winners, and for those who did not win you may enter the next round in September. Just make sure your entry follows all of the rules (word count, no editing after the close of the contest, item type). *Smile*

My name in Stiks!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

Ranked  #4  for Scrolling Games  Gift Point  sponsorships for the month of  March 2006 . Thank you for your generosity! *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS! · 04-11-14 12:24am
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2660001