*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2689753
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 2, 2014 at 2:30pm
Endoman - New Gentle/Endo Interactive Coming Soon!
Hey, DerektheDalek here, figured since this board got updated lately it was the best place to stick this up - I'm recommencing work on a previously unfinished Interactive called 'Endoman' which will have your character - shrunk to about a millimetre in height but also possessing exceptional survival abilities for your size living with and interacting with various gentle giantesses (both knowingly and unknowingly) and get to explore their bodies, both inside and outside. There's going to be five main threads with five seperate themes, - super heroes, ancient kingdom, medieval/fantasy, spaceship and New Earth - meaning that the interactive should have a good amount of varity as a result, and each theme will have five different giantess characters to begin with, with the option of adding further characters as you go about. I can't give a definitive date for release just yet but I'm hoping to have all the core threads and the initial choices up and running for people (myself included) to expand upon when I do.

If you have any questions or suggestions as to what you'd like to see in this interactive, do let me know! I'm likely to create a static item to any useful background information, if anyone wants it. I'm also considering pictures for the girls I have in mind already, probably real ones as I can't draw for toffee! Anyway, when Endoman is up I'm definitely add another post up here for you to know.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Endoman - New Gentle/Endo Interactive Coming Soon! · 06-02-14 2:30pm
by Derek Metaltron

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2689753