SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2855190
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 30, 2015 at 9:30pm
Notes for August!
Hey guys...just wanted to share a few things with you before August rolls around...

Congrats to everyone who took part in July! I hope to have the judging wrapped up the end of the first week of August. I'm going away for a few days this weekend and when I get back that'll give me (well, it should, at least) enough time to finish up. I'll still be checking in from time to time...just not as much.

I think I've got everyone who signed up for August set up to receive prompts via email. If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll get that fixed as soon as I can. Lyn's a Witchy Woman will be sending them out...it's crazy how far ahead she's looked! She's super ready for this.

Because it's an unofficial month, and we're just trying to have a good time, and most of you have said you might not be able to blog all 30 days, we're gonna make getting the Blog Camping MB easily attainable for you...as long as you complete at least 15 entries, it's yours. Fifteen. But you've gotta at least try! None of these one or two sentence "I had a good day and this is what I think and this is my entry, bye!" entries. Have fun with the prompts and with the people you're going along with! That's what really made this such a success last year.

Anyway, I think that's it...thank you all for signing up, and I hope you all have a blast in August! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! And if there's any questions or concerns at all, just give me or Lyn a holler. Enjoy!

-Norb

My sig from Tanin, Writing Warrior.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Notes for August! · 07-30-15 9:30pm
by Fivesixer
Re: Notes for August! · 08-01-15 10:09am
by Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST
Re: Re: Notes for August! · 08-01-15 11:39am
by Fivesixer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2855190