*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870007
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2015 at 2:05am
Edited: September 1, 2015 at 3:02am
My 15 (+) Heroes!
In no particular order

*Candleb* Pita She invented BAD poetry her on WDC in response to our ratings averages being too "high," so having poems be bad and giving them one star brought it back to a more acceptable average.
*Candleb* yesnomaybe She and Pita helped groom me to be a better writer and a mod.
*Candleb* Cappucine & willwilcox Wrote awesome bad poetry together!
*Candleb* GoCartCherub- St Louis U She was always a blast!
*Candleb* Wenston Just an awesome pal all around!
*Candleb* outlawpoet , madman at large & beowulf : These three poets and I belonged to a dark writing group and it's what really got me into loving dark writing, which I still write today. The group disbanded around late 2003.
*Candleb* Problematic Content all around nice guy who married Mariposa and just celebrated 8 years together!
*Candleb* John~Ashen Always critiqued my poetry for me ~ with helpful suggestions
*Candleb* Robert Waltz Not only someone who is funny, makes you want to be a better writer, but is like a brother to me (someone I actually know in real life).
*Candleb* darkin A partner in crime for many years and all around hilarious person who I also know in real life.
*Candleb* fyn One of the few people who forces me to write better poetry because hers is just so awesome you'd hate her if she wasn't such a great person who helps you write better!
*Candleb* Merry Mumsy Another lady who is just inspiring, not only because she is a terrific writer, but a terrific human being (and she makes the best potato latkes ever ~ yes, I know her in RL, too.).
*Candleb*

Okay, tons of people got left out, like Lexi , Legerdemain , Diane , Kathleen , GabriellaR45 Katya the Poet , Rhyssa , Highwind , Tigger thinks of Prancer , ♥Hooves♥ , Professor Q ,Jay's debut novel is out now! , Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava , Elisa the Bunny Stik , Sophy , justmark , Crys-not really here , Melissa is fashionably late! , ~WhoMe???~ , Acme , J. A. Buxton and it goes without saying The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress .

Oops, that's wayyyyyyyy more than 15, but I've been here way longer than this account shows and really didn't want to leave anyone out, though I'm sure I forgot some. Sorry.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 2:05am
by Ren the Klutz!
Re: My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 9:06am
by eyestar~*
Re: Re: My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 11:48am
by Ren the Klutz!
Re: My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 11:42am
by Merry Mumsy
Re: My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 1:33pm
by Lexi
Re: My 15 (+) Heroes! · 09-01-15 5:31pm
by fyn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870007