*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870333
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2015 at 1:54pm
My 15 Candles
Aw, lovely idea, this. Difficult to narrow it down to 15 as well! Here's my list, in no particular order:

*Candleb* The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress - Without their hard work and dedication we wouldn't be having this celebration today.
*Candleb* Jedi Moose - He's been a great friend over the years. Even when I am not around. Thank you. *Smile*
*Candleb* SB Musing - One of my first friends on this website. She always encouraged me, and we had a load of fun together.
*Candleb* Tigger thinks of Prancer - She lived up to her handle - Tigger was a bundle of energy and great to be around.
*Candleb* MaryLou - Just a lovely, lovely person.
*Candleb* Vivian - A lady who I really admire, as a writer, editor and person.
*Candleb* Jay's debut novel is out now! - We probably only bump into the other once a year, due to my absences, but when we do, she is always nice and easy to chat with.
*Candleb* Diane - Another lovely person.
*Candleb* intuey GoT Survivor! - And yet another lovely person, whose creativity and strength I admire.
*Candleb* Sarah Rae - Been here as long as I have, if not longer. The creator of the Dr. Pepper machine.
*Candleb* kiyasama - A true, dedicated force around this site. I admire her.
*Candleb* Lady Stars - Lovely lady. Good writer and artist.
*Candleb* darkin - She's a squirrel. Gotta love squirrels.
*Candleb* Jaren is Avarielle - Amazing writer and artist, and I loved her poetry events. She helped me produce some of my best work.
*Candleb* - He gave me my first reviewing badge, and I still remember how encouraged I felt. Always kind and supportive.

Reviewing sig featuring a Chat and a Sock.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My 15 Candles · 09-01-15 1:54pm
by Kit of House Lannister
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-01-15 2:02pm
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-01-15 11:10pm
by eyestar~*
Re: Re: My 15 Candles · 09-02-15 5:52pm
by Vivian
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-11-15 12:49am
by Jaren is Avarielle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870333