*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870533
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #2054129
Thank you for visiting my guest book! I hope you enjoy your time here.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2015 at 7:57pm
Smiley face merit badges!
I admit, those optimistic merit badges are some of my absolute favourites on this site. As you can tell by my costumicon. *Bigsmile* I love the smiley faces. I'm generally a happy person, with an optimistic nature, and I like things that make me smile.

Unlike you, I live near the ocean. New Zealand is very narrow in Auckland, where I live, so I can drive from the west coast to the east coast within an hour. They are surprisingly different. The west coast beaches have black sand and are dangerous for swimmers with undertows/rip currents, but are good for surfers with lots of waves. The east coast beaches have golden sand, and are calm and good for swimmers. We have a few lakes, but they're all small in my area. Down south though we have Lake Taupo which has a surface area of 238 square miles, so it's pretty huge.

Things that make me happy: chocolate, books, babies, baby animals, swimming, the ocean, bush walking/tramping, fishing, family history/genealogy, cooking, making homemade presents, shopping, photographing, learning, and of course Writing.com. *Smile*

See you around!
Elle

** Image ID #1922496 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Smiley face merit badges! · 09-01-15 7:57pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Smiley face merit badges! · 09-01-15 8:50pm
by Patrece ~
Re: Re: Smiley face merit badges! · 09-01-15 8:51pm
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Re: Smiley face merit badges! · 09-01-15 8:53pm
by Patrece ~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Patrece ~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2870533