*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2883544
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 29, 2015 at 12:30pm
OCTOBER Challenge Set!

No running away now, Angels!
(at least with the last email, I know that some of you still exist, so yay!) *Bigsmile*

October's going to be a busy month for most of us, so I'm going to add even MORE to your plate. *Devilish*

I have plenty of these to give out:

Merit Badge in Mentor
[Click For More Info]

This merit badge is being sent to you through the  [Link To Item #1635878]  with the following message: "For being the kind of WDC member we all aspire to be.  Thank you for your endless encouragement, support, and generosity."  If you'd like to find out who your secret admirer is, check the forum on Valentine's Day!  *^*Smile*^* or Merit Badge in Leadership
[Click For More Info]

You are a true leader, Kiya! You've been always been here, supportive and encouraging.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Steph
(depending on how well you do this!)

And all you have to do is reach out to your fellow writers and bring them into:

FORUM
The Angel Outreach Program  (13+)
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
#1403831 by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

I want you to raid notebooks, send c-notes, respond to newbies in "Noticing Newbies, respond to questions in "Writing.Com General Discussion, and poke your noses into anywhere necessary.

Then post in the forum those you are now mentors to: meaning members you've struck a connection with. This has to be someone new to you (as in I've-never-written-to-you-before-though-you've-been-a-member-since-the-dawn-of-time)...newbies are highly encouraged too. Let them know about the Mentorship forum and encourage them to stop by should they need help with anything.

You're welcome to get a head start now, but I expect more activity next month. *Clock*
MBs will be awarded as I keep track of your progress (again! you must post said progress in the forum!)

Keep spreading those wings! *Angel*

Everyday is Earth Day!
Believe in the power of words...
Awareness Badges - Click image to pick up one for yourself!

*Note3**Bullet**Note3*Kiya's Published Works  *Note3**Bullet**Note3*
*Note5**Bullet**Note5*"Kiya's Graphic Designs Portfolio*Note5**Bullet**Note5*

FORUM
The Angel Outreach Program  (13+)
#1403831 by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

Helpful Links for Newbies!
"Writing.Com 101 | "Wandering through Writing.Com
Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OCTOBER Challenge Set! · 09-29-15 12:30pm
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2883544