*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2903586
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 7, 2015 at 9:33pm
Edited: November 7, 2015 at 9:34pm
WINNERS!
Ugh. I am so sorry about the delay in getting the results out. Thanks to lots of heart surgeries, work took over every aspect of my life (including breathing and eating) over the last two weeks. I wish I was kidding. My coworkers showed up in my dreams with startling regularity. Anyway, I do have the winners selected. Unfortunately, one entry was edited after the deadline, which is a shame since it was a great story. Still, this was a solid round, and I encourage everyone to check out the winners. To the winning authors, feel free to email me your choice of ribbon color. I'll be sending out the gift points right away, though.

First Place
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2058792 by Not Available.

Second Place
Little Stinker In A Magic Realm  (E)
A boy goes off to a magical realm. Part One.
#1943861 by Vellumcore

Third Place
 Invalid Item 
#2055984 by Not Available.

Honorable Mention
 Invalid Item 
#1980078 by Not Available.

Next year I am going to make a slight change in the schedule for rounds. I will be moving from rounds in March and September to April and October. This change will keep the judging period from coinciding with quarter end (which is the week I'm essentially at work most hours of the week). I will also be looking for guest judges for this contest for next year's rounds. Previous entrants are welcome to volunteer. *Smile* Otherwise, I'll see you on April 1st!

Fish rule!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Special Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your more than 20 years of participation, support and enjoyment of Writing.Com.  I hope you enjoy continued success here. *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS! · 11-07-15 9:33pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: WINNERS! · 11-08-15 5:30pm
by Antonia Ryder

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2903586