No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2017114
A forum for the members of the Realm of Fantasy group to chat
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 31, 2016 at 10:24pm
Edited: March 31, 2016 at 10:36pm
Greetings
Hello everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join your group.

I am a fan of fantasy, science fiction, and several other types of stories. Fantasy far being my favorite.

It has been a while since I have written anything on Writing.com but I will be doing so here in the future. My favorite thing to read about is characters going though through a fantasy world. In other words, about characters being more than stereotypical people.

my recommendations for fantasy would be the sword of truth series ( up to the book Confessor ). Robert Jordan's Wheel of time series after you get past the first book. The Crimson Shadow series by R.A. Salvatore. Magic Kingdom For sale by Terry Brooks (really anything by Terry Brooks), and Night Angel series by Brent Weeks, who reading his stuff I think would be an author to look forward to even better things from.

About myself, I started writing back in fifth grade (i'm pretty old now ) never published or anything as it is just my hobbie, but writing had gotten me though some tough times in my life. While I do take breaks now and again from writing, it usually only a few months till I pick up the pen again ans start on some sort of new story.

My profession with I am healthy is that of a Semi driver. I have gotten to see a lot of the United states and once healthy I'll probably look for that type of job again as I doubt I ever be a best seeling author of anything. that being said it does not mean I won't try. I rather try and fail a thousand times than not try at all.

Let me know your book suggestions or questions, or comments, I look forward to reading them and getting to know all of you in this group. Once again, thank you for having me here.

flier
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Greetings · 03-31-16 10:24pm
by Airplane1285
Re: Greetings · 04-02-16 11:30am
by Khariyya Jia Li ~ Studying 247
Re: Re: Greetings · 04-02-16 11:48am
by Airplane1285
Re: Re: Re: Greetings · 04-04-16 7:52pm
by Oldwarrior

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Khariyya Jia Li ~ Studying 247.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2951893