*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2955557
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 10, 2016 at 10:04pm
Edited: April 10, 2016 at 10:51pm
Round Ten
Okay, crud. Clearly the enthusiasm for this contest has outpaced my ability to keep up with things! Even though I know I'm super behind on everything, I'm going to start a new round tomorrow. That said, any entry posted before the 11th is not going to be considered. To keep your piece in the running, you will need to repost. I will be in DC this week and will try to get a few things wrapped up here from the previous round by tomorrow night (as that will be my best opportunity to do anything this week). Also, due to a lot of changes at work, I am kicking the judging period out to a full month. I am looking at perpetual overtime for the next few weeks (which is basically what happened to me last November-February). During this time I will be especially open to guest judges. If you know anyone who likes judges, have them reach out to me.

Round Starts: April 11th, 2016 at 12:00 AM WDC Time
Round Ends: May 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM WDC Time

Judging Period: May 14-June 18th
Winners Announcement: June 19th

The stories may be read at any time during the duration of this round, but after the deadline passes no edits will be considered. No editing will be permitted after the deadline, so make sure your word count is in the item when you enter. I have had to omit really good stories from my final list of winners in previous rounds because this requirement was not met. PLEASE make sure the word count is included in your item!

Fish rule!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Contests
[Click For More Info]

Elisa, for running one of the biggest and best annual contests here at WDC,  [Link To Item #840115]  Keep up the great work! *hugs*  [Link To User terryjroo] *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round Ten · 04-10-16 10:04pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2955557