*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2980511
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1782293
Prompt-free contest for stories of the lengthier variety. New round May 2023!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 21, 2016 at 10:30pm
WINNERS!
Sorry I'm late with the announcement! I ran a race on Sunday, and I ended up being away from the computer much longer than I thought I would. In any case, this was another tough round, and I had a really tough time figuring out the rankings. I have chosen the winners. Winners, please email me your preferred ribbon color as soon as you can. I'll get the GPs doled out this evening.

First Place:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2083688 by Not Available.

Second Place:
STATIC
The Voyage of the Wayfarer  (18+)
"Don't try to talk. I was able to resurrect you. You have been dead for three days."
#1021633 by W.D.Wilcox

Third Place:
STATIC
Vamps and the City  (18+)
Life in a vampire family isn't easy...
#1935951 by Kit of House Lannister

Honorable Mention:
Skin Crawl  (18+)
Body ink, both sexy and scary. A supernatural suspense tale of the erotic sort.
#1972719 by Mantis

Congratulations to the winners! If you didn't win this round, you are welcome to enter again in October. *Smile*

Also, because this forum tends to get a lot of people trying to enter in between rounds, this item may temporarily go on private before the month ends. It's getting to be rather difficult to manage all the entries that get submitted when there isn't a round running. Once I have the details for the October round hammered out, the forum will be made public again.

A little texture for Elisa

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Forum Posts 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  interacting with our community within message forums every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition! *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WINNERS! · 06-21-16 10:30pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: WINNERS! · 06-22-16 1:14am
by Prelooker

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2980511