*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3058243
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(670)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 13, 2017 at 10:00am
New "oldbie"
It's taken me a year and a day to get around to posting this message. I originally signed up and was a member of the site a good 8-10 years ago but got away from it, but I'm new to the site in that enough has changed for me to feel like it's all brand new.

So, hi! I write as T.L. but for the sake of ease, call me Tara. I'm a 30-::mumble:: mom of 2 (the girl, age 3 going on 25, and the boy, 18 months). I work for a software company after teaching for almost a decade. Hubs and I play games involving too many rules and, more often than not, funny-shaped dice. I (re)taught myself to crochet and now that some people know I do, they think I'm far more proficient than I really am.

On the writing front, I feel like I'm perpetually holding a pep rally for myself. I can do this! I've been pretty introspective about my writing history lately and have re-joined WDC to get back on the proverbial horse. I self-published a book 4 years ago (the first and only year I ever completed NaNoWriMo) and now it's taunting me -- "Write another one! I'm lonely!"

Later tonight after Thing 1 and Thing 2 are tucked away for the night I'll wax poetic about my anxiety and hesitations when it comes to writing. It's taken me over 30 minutes to sneak this in as I'm currently at work. Hoping to make a better go of my time on WDC than I did last time!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New "oldbie" · 01-13-17 10:00am
by T.L. Dolan
Re: New "oldbie" · 01-14-17 11:41am
by eyestar~*

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3058243