*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3071556
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2073770
A weekly raffle every weekend in February to benefit the 30-Day Bloggers Group.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 24, 2017 at 8:31pm
Package #3 WINNER!!
The Virtual Dice turned up an 8...that means ԜԜ On The Road Again! is this week's winner! Congrats! Package #3 consists of...

From ~Minja~ : One of her Exclusive MBs you don't have and 10k in raffle tickets for you and a Newbie friend, and 25k Awardicon on your port
From Fivesixer : 1 Blog Review, 25k Awardicon on your Blog, and your choice of an Exclusive (Blog Camping or 30DBC Winner) MB
From "Blogging Circle of Friends : Exclusive BCOF MB, 3 Reviews for your Blog, and a 10k Awardicon on your Blog
From Lostwordsmith : Exclusive Blown Away MB, 3 Poetry Reviews, an Awardicon on her favorite, and a Gift Certificate for a Signature
From "House of Sensual Prose - REOPENING: 2 Free Classes, an Exclusive HSP MB, 2 Erotica Reviews, and an Awardicon on her favorite
From Chris Breva : 5 1000-Character Poetry Reviews
From Steve adding writing to ntbk. : 7 Reviews (his choice), 10k Awardicon for his favorite, a PDF Copy of his E-book, and a Personalized Acrostic for you or a friend
From Elle - on hiatus : One Each of her Exclusive Elle, Kiwis on WDC, and Matters of the Heart MBs
From Warped Sanity : A Physical "Distorted Minds Contest MB, 3 Short Story or Chapter Reviews, and a port scan with a 25k Awardicon to her favorite item

...and if the donors could please let me know when they've fulfilled their prizes, I'd appreciate it! *Smile*

One more week left to get tickets for Package #4!

My sig from Tanin, Writing Warrior.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Package #3 WINNER!! · 02-24-17 8:31pm
by Fivesixer
Re: Package #3 WINNER!! · 02-24-17 8:46pm
by ԜԜ On The Road Again!
Re: Package #3 WINNER!! · 02-25-17 4:28pm
by Warped Sanity
Re: Re: Package #3 WINNER!! · 02-26-17 9:50pm
by ~Minja~
Re: Package #3 WINNER!! · 02-26-17 10:21pm
by Lyn's a sly fox

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3071556