*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3073254
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing · #1606269
The forum for nanowrimo plus group. NaNoWriMo and beyond with monthly goals.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 2, 2017 at 2:07pm
*TulipV*Spring Goals
Time for spring goals. I hope to update more but you know me, I always hope to do more. Let's see how February ended with the past goals I've sort of ignored.

Previous Goals:
Finish draft 1 of BRR
Edit during one day off a week
Read 2 books
Lift 2-4 times per week

I'm on chapter 19 of BRR. 20 is the same chapter different POV. Have about 4-5 chapters left. I did not finish reading anything but most of my reading focus has switched to a text book, which is hard to finish since have required chapters per week. I did accomplish lifting 2-4 times a week and I'm starting a program where I will be at the gym 5 days a week for my 13 week challenge (the lifting program is only 10 weeks).

I am studying in order to take a certification test to become a pharmacy technician through a program at work. That has taken up some of my time but there are only 5 total classes, one a week, so the rest of the learning/studying is on my own time. I'm also working between 2 stores right now, same company, so it has made for a bumpy schedule. Still, I have big plans for spring.

I decided to do a 13 week cut, which basically is eating in a calorie deficit. The end date is the very end of May, which works out for spring goals. So, I decided to try and accomplish 13 things in those 13 weeks. Some are easier than others and I still need a few more. I'll list a couple here for the group but the full list is up on my blog fictionandfitness.blogspot.com

Spring Goals
Finish draft 1 of BRR
Write List 13 into novel length
Accomplish 13 things in 13 Weeks (list posted on blog)

Who else has goals/lists for spring?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*TulipV*Spring Goals · 03-02-17 2:07pm
by Dawn Embers
Re: Spring Goals · 04-03-17 3:59am
by Catherine Hall
Re: Re: Spring Goals · 04-03-17 6:06pm
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dawn Embers.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3073254