*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3073267
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #430933
The official Writing.Com Content Rating Support forum: questions, rating adjustments, etc.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 2, 2017 at 2:33pm
Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For
I'm just replying to note that I hope you take some time to read NorthernWrites response in full "Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For"  ... and while you state the item was "censored", you can see it's clearly visible and available, as you linked it in your post. Further, you can even log out of your account and see that it's still clearly visible.

The only change on the item is the small content rating which has moved from "E" - for everyone to "13+" which is simply a suggestion to readers that the content is more on the mature side. Reading your item, I personally can't imagine you intended for a 5 or 6 year old to sit and read it... The content and writing style is certainly not that of a children's book. It is a more mature and well thought out piece intended for mature and "thinking" audiences. Thus I'm sure your reaction to the rating change is simply a misunderstanding of how our rating system works.

Best wishes,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Romance
[Click For More Info]

*^*Flower3*^*Representing the pure Love
 between you and The Storymistress *^*Flower3*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Content Rating Change Uncalled For · 01-14-17 6:31pm
by Rhoswen - Relentless Victory
Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For · 01-15-17 2:12am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For · 03-02-17 11:19am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For · 03-02-17 11:29am
by THANKFUL SONALI Now What?
*Star* Re: Content Rating Change Uncalled For · 03-02-17 2:33pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3073267