SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3083614
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 9, 2017 at 5:00pm
The Quills, and an April update!
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't kept up on things here lately; I've been much busier than usual IRL and unfortunately, with Easter approaching next week I'm not sure if I'll have any other choice but to put the 30DBC on hiatus through April...but don't worry! We'll return to regular programming here in May with another Official Round of WDC's best blogging competition!

Scratch that...WDC's Best Contest!! Period, hands down...and now we've got the hardware to prove it!

In case you missed last night's Quill Awards, this contest won a Quill for "Best Contest"...how amazing is that?? I'm very proud of that, but even though I'm the one who gets the award, I know it's all you fantastic bloggers who keep showing up day-in, day-out, month-in, month-out, and make this what it is. I'm proud of running a forum that houses some great WDC authors, and I appreciate you guys for showing up and giving us great stuff to read consistently.

I'm just the host...you guys make this the amazing contest it is. Thank you for making my job fun and rewarding, and making it so I don't dread occasionally forgetting to send out prompts until I'm comfy in bed and forcing me to get up and think of something on the fly for all y'all *Laugh*. You guys are the best, and I wouldn't need a bigger trophy case if it weren't for you. Thank you so much, and I'll see you guys in May! *Heart*

-Norb

Orange/Grey Street Cred font.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Quills, and an April update! · 04-09-17 5:00pm
by Fivesixer
Re: The Quills, and an April update! · 04-10-17 12:15pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: The Quills, and an April update! · 04-25-17 4:51am
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: The Quills, and an April update! · 04-25-17 7:46pm
by Fivesixer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3083614