*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3128113
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #2113126
The greatest writing challenge on WDC! PINK FLUFFY RESULTS NOW OUT!!! :)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2017 at 9:40am
True story
by K Lang
Eighteen years ago I gave birth to my second child, a beautiful baby girl. In fact,
she just turned 18 yesterday. The twin to her older brother by 3 years. For as many years as I can remember, she has always loved unicorns.
As she got older we all figured she would get over her love for unicorn. She is a great young lady who has a good head on her shoulders. There was about a period of 5 years when we thought that she was over her cartoon and unicorn phase.
Boy were we ever so wrong. About 5 years ago, she wanted a stuffed unicorn for her birthday. So I went out and got her a purple and white unicorn, a normal size one. I wrapped it up and gave it to her for her birthday, she named her corny.
I thought that I had the best present ever. That was before her big brother gave her the biggest unicorn I have ever seen. In fact, it was bigger than her and it still is. She was ecstatic.
Unknowingly, my son got almost the same colors as corny. What do you ask her name is? Corny two. The next year on her birthday she mentioned that she nwed a baby unicorn to make up her collection.

So I went out in search of a small unicorn, which I found at one of the stores. Taking her home and wrapped her and gave it to her on her birthday. She was so thrilled to see her baby unicorn.
She screamed as she saw her unicorn. I realized then that she was the same color as the other two. She named her corny number two. That was three years ago.
She turned 18 yesterday and on her bed as always are corny 1, 2 & 3. It just shows you no matter how old you are. You will always love uniforms. You might think she is queer, weird, corky, but she will always be my beautiful baby girl.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
True story · 09-03-17 9:40am
by K Lang
Re: True story · 09-04-17 9:32am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: True story · 09-04-17 10:04am
by K Lang

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Christopher Roy Denton.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3128113