*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3129829
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1856633
A place to get together and chat about mental illness or about whatever is on your mind.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2017 at 6:51pm
Looking To Join
by Chimera
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to Itchy Water~fictionandverse with this post.
         I am interested in joining this group. I suffer from a menagerie of mental health disorders but am currently functional in regards to my ability to write. I study psychology in my spare time and have been through 14 years of therapy starting as a very young child. I am currently sixteen (almost seventeen) and simply want to express my thoughts and opinions freely with others.
         Posting poems and other miscellaneous pieces of work simply doesn't provide me with enough self-gratification. Providing insight on various dilemmas revolving around mental illness is one of the few things that I enjoy. I'd like to be granted membership status so that I may share my knowledge with similar people.
         Although my knowledge of mental illness may be limited in some aspects, overall I'd like to think of it as quite vast. I'm not sure if you'll officially make me a member, but I hope you consider doing so.

P.S. It is my understanding that those who are not official members have the authority to provide insight, but I think if someone sees that I am a member, my insight would carry more weight. Thank you.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Looking To Join · 09-07-17 6:51pm
by Chimera

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Itchy Water~fictionandverse.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3129829