*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3134398
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 25, 2017 at 9:52pm
*Confused*Re: Re: Missing Emails!
by ruwth

I am pretty sure I didn't do that because I actually moved them all to a folder created just for them.

Then when I went to find them in that folder, they were gone.

That's why I searched through all my folders -- in case I had moved them somewhere else or my filters had moved them. I found one in a receipt folder -- moved by my filter -- but I didn't find any of the others.

Are you able to see when I last purged my trash? I didn't think I had purged it since I started this process. Can you tell?

I do not think I would have deleted ANY of these this week since I am feeling desperate about not being able to access my gmail.

Anyways, I am giving you an added bit of info here. The emails I am talking about were in my Inbox and I moved them to a different folder but then could not find them there -- or anywhere.

I also did have some problems searching for emails. There were some that didn't show up in response to my search and I stumbled upon them later.

Anyways, can you let me know if I purged my trash this week? That would have been the only way I could have gotten rid of several of these messages.

Ya know, it would be cool if we had the option to search ALL our email folders at one time.

Cool but perhaps a tad complicated coding wise. LOL

~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Confused*Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 6:26pm
by ruwth
Re: Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 9:42pm
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 9:52pm
by ruwth
Re: Re: Re: Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 10:01pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 10:12pm
by ruwth
Re: Re: Re: Missing Emails! · 09-25-17 10:06pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3134398