*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3135935
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(670)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2017 at 8:17pm
Introduction
I am Erin! I'm fourteen.

Now that that is out of the way...

I am a huge music fan. I play the Alto Saxophone in Concert, Marching, and Jazz Band for school, the drums in a band, and play the piano very fluently. I also know a hint of guitar, trumpet, and violin/fiddle. As to listening...I am an 80s baby. I enjoy a lot of bands; Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Hall And Oates, Styx, Foreigner, and so many more.

Don't even get me started on grammar. It drives to the very edges of insanity when incorrect grammar is used or things are spelled incorrectly, but that does not mean I won't do it myself.

WATTPAD!
I am a HUGE Wattpad fan. I have a handful of books on there and writing on Wattpad is possibly the most amazing choice I ever made. My most current book, Curiosity Killed The Cat, has a few hundred reads and while that's really not a whole lot, it makes my heart happy knowing that people out there are enjoying my writing. That's why I'm joining here; I want to get out there, and someday I am going to write a book and get it published, it will happen.

I am a writer (I think this is rather obvious. When I was ten, my mom and dad got me a laptop that was about a million years old, just so that I could write on it. It does not have any WIFI, and I do not have a social media on there. That is what I refer to as my "writing laptop." I have a very large family, so my sisters mostly read my books, because (as I'm fourteen), I write the cheesy romance novels that work for teen age girls.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Introduction · 10-01-17 8:17pm
by Erin Paige

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3135935