Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3143465
by Looler
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Educational · #2100723
Place for members to discuss tickling
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 9, 2017 at 9:07pm
My third and final attempt: Pokemon Paws and The Cuddle Pile
Alright, since no one was interested in my last idea, or the other two ideas before the last one, I've decided to give these two new ideas a go. And if no one is interested in either of these ideas, then i don't know what else i can possibly do here on my own. Because at this rate, that's what i feel like right now. All alone in a group that doesn't even act like a normal group, nor does it properly interact with any of it's members.

Anywho, the first of my two final ideas is an interactive called "Invalid Item It's pretty much what you'd expect from the name alone, but tickling is allowed if anyone is interested. As for the second idea, it's still a work in progress, but i want to create a chat room style forum for people to interact with each other when they're feeling depressed or lonely. Basically, it's a place for people to hang out and chat in real time, and when people are feeling better and want to leave, they just say so, and can come back whenever they want.

Again, i want to see a show of hands for people interested in these ideas, but with how my last ideas turned out, i honestly don't expect much if any support at all. I guess most groups on WDC are just dead nowadays, and perhaps I'm one of the few people here who needs to accept that so i can finally move on with my life.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My third and final attempt: Pokemon Paws and The Cuddle Pile · 11-09-17 9:07pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: My third and final attempt: Pokemon Paws and The Cudd... · 11-09-17 11:27pm
by MidnightWolf
Re: Re: My third and final attempt: Pokemon Paws and The ... · 11-11-17 8:17am
by Dr. Shrink

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Looler.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3143465