*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3170149
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 7, 2018 at 7:23pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Views
Please don't be discouraged. I looked at views when I first began posting (10 years ago) I felt the same way. I'd write "I liked your story." and if I didn't I'd move on and not answer anything.

I've received these short comments and think. What did you like?
Then I got some that really dug in and reviewed how they disagreed with what I wrote and didn't like it so I got low stars. After a while I realized some people need to learn how to review first. I did.
There is a reviewing class here on Wdc. I don't know the link or I'd put it in here. Its the BEST class to take first! What a difference it made in how I reviewed AND how others reviewed me. People look at the review section, I think, and pick review styles they like and ask for reviews. You'll start getting qualified reviews the more you post stories and the more you edit them. The more you review the more you'll get read and reviewed.
I also saw these little numbers in( ) and wondered how they got there and why I had so few. When I found out the more active you are the more "points" you get and that number grows. I don't even notice it now. I never compare it other's anymore. I'm just happy to write, get reviews and win a few contests.

Remember we are here to help- sign up for the review class Don't take any review as a personal affront to you. If that happens report it to the webmasters.
*SuitHeart*

My blue owl
MESSAGE THREAD
Views · 02-11-18 10:42pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Views · 02-11-18 10:58pm
by Amyaurora
Re: Re: Views · 02-11-18 11:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Views · 02-11-18 11:43pm
by Amyaurora
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Views · 03-07-18 7:23pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: Views · 04-18-18 6:38pm
by T
Re: Re: Views · 04-19-18 1:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Views · 05-01-18 2:35pm
by dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3170149