*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3173044
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 19, 2018 at 3:28pm
Weekly Goals 3/19-3/25/2018
Monday started off strange but I think I can work something new. Will shoot for one review a day and all smiles if I get two in will be smiling. I have three stories in contest which is reasonable this month. I have another doctor's appointment, and I never took into consideration people calling on me to see if I'm going to be okay, but we can work around that and let people feel good. I'm all about that. Never deny people the right to feel good about helpful and useful.

Spent some time helping a woman get a Facebook page set up to launch and start promoting a book I helped her write the last two years. It was sent off to it's first Publist and she is pumped. Will need to put effective time on that for her. So I'm thinking I might need to put at least three hours a day, if not more, getting the membership pumped and files set up and such. Will know by the end of the week how much I can actually put into that while doctors stuff and lab work, er *Think* and re-arrange what needs redoing.

Soo...my goal...keep writing. Keep moving on the reviews and learn how to write effective reviews. Keep in contact with WdC community for the positive support here. Fulfill obligations outside community; book, friends concerns, house duty stuff (as much as I can *Irritated* with my legs propt up more to take the swelling down per doctor's instructions....oh well.

A new week has begun...roll the dice *Smile*

image:2118746}
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Weekly Goals 3/19-3/25/2018 · 03-19-18 3:28pm
by HWinB.C.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3173044