*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3178567
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 12, 2018 at 2:55am
Could anyone please look over my novel please.
*Dollar* 1,300 GPs were sent to Writing.Com Support with this post.
I am currently trying to both promote my novel In trouble & not knowing itwhich I am currently writing at this time. I would also be asking you to provide me with another viewing aspect with different input and ideas that I could use, to help me make the reading process of my novel flow more smoothly for mine readers. So if any of you are able to do this please email me on my page. I am even willing to sweeten the deal for anyone who wants to take this offer.

I am willing to provide up to 4 people with 5,000 GP's or I can give up to 8 people 2,500 GPs just for reading my novel and that is willing to provide me with what you personally think about the story as the reader as well as where you think I could use improvement in my novel so far.

I would love to receive feedback on all my chapters, however, I know it is a lot of reading but if you would love to please go right ahead. ( If you do I might throw extra GP's in ) Although I will state that I am only trying to focus on chapter 2 and 3 at the moment. Because of the fact I just finished typing over 1,760 words in total just today. Most of them being in chapter three of course (1,724 words). However, chapter 3 is currently at 3,530 words including what I added earlier. I did make it easy for both myself and my readers by only adding another 33 words to chapter 2, bring Chapter 2 to the current number of 4,151 words.

Like I said in the beginning though I just would like to see what people think of my novel so far as I am writing it. Because it also helps me come up with new ideas on how to make the story even better and increase the suspensefulness for my readers.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Could anyone please look over my novel please. · 04-12-18 2:55am
by ~Siren~Lorelei~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3178567