*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3188223
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 25, 2018 at 3:17pm
Update 5/21 - 5/25
I made it through my super long week! Yay me! Yesterday I didn’t do anything except recover. I slept something like 12 hours and watched TV all day. I’m still not doing a whole lot, but I have been a little more productive and tonight I’m going to a party! I’m going to be sociable like a real girl! To be honest, I’m feeling a little apprehensive about it. I’m not going to know many people at the party… But that is neither here nor there! The point of this is to update on my goals.

Here’s how my week went:

1) Average 750 a day to get back on track for the writing goal. -- I need a few more words for today but I’m really close and I’ve gotten an average of almost 900 words a day so overall I’m really happy with my word count for the week.
2) Finish May's story. -- FINISHED! Or, well… the first draft is done. I need to edit and rework before it gets posted but the story is there.
3) Start editing May's story. -- I’ve been working on the beginning and I’ve asked for help from one of my friends too so this is on its way.
4) Get my lesson plan done. Didn’t have as much time on Monday or Tuesday to get this done, and then by Wednesday, I was just too tired to be creative.
5) Read a NetGalley book. -- I did read lots this week, but mostly just the audiobooks I listen to in the car so I haven’t progressed at all NetGalley wise.

Still, I have to say it was a pretty good week overall. Have a great weekend everyone!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 5/21 - 5/25 · 05-25-18 3:17pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3188223