*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192537
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 15, 2018 at 12:13am
Update: Sharmelle's Weekly Goals for June 11-16, 2018
Writing Goals:
1. Write a poem at least every other day.
2. Take at least a half hour to an hour each day to write my book.
3. Write another Poem for another Contest.
I am having trouble trying to find a contest still; I thought I had one, one day and then I had a storm in my area and had to shut my computer down and come back to it another day. I did so and It turned out that the contest I was looking into did not work for me and my form of writing poetry. So I'm on the search for another contest to enter again.
4. Write in my Portfolio and my Blog on WordPress at least once this week.
5. Write at least three reviews each day this week.
I will try to write some reviews tonight and update this one tomorrow for it.
6. Write more poetry even though I cannot put them in my Portfolio until between July 1-15th, 2018.
I have written one poem for a July Magazine Publishing It is called

STATIC
Our Troops Around the World  (E)
It falls to us to honor them today. Remember what they gave and humbly pray.
#2160864 by Sharmelle's Expressions
. I do know I am way early on this one but it is for a Magazine Publishing for July and I needed it in by the 15th, of June 2018
7. Write more task ideas for MHWA Monthly Mental Health Challenges.

I have not had a chance to do any more research on this, But I do go to my last class tomorrow afternoon and that may bring up more ideas for me to bring up in this group.

Health Goals:
1. Go to my three appointments this week.
I had to cancel one appointment this week because I became ill that day. Other than that I made it to all my other appointments this week.
2. Write/make Three lists of what to talk to my three doctors about this week.
I have written lists for all my appointments this week even for the one I had to cancel.
3. Invincible Indigos Challenge ~ Cardio Workout @ SparkPeople ~ The Biggest Loser Team.
I did some Cardio Workouts, I did not do enough for the week though.
4. Invincible Indigos Challenge ~ Strength Training @ SparkPeople ~ The Biggest Loser Team.
I did not do any Strength Training Workouts because I was so warned out from the Cardio Workouts.
5. Do my weekly Check In's every Thursday in Invincible Indigos for Challenge @ SparkPeople ~ The Biggest Loser Team.
I did my Check-in for today this morning and I gained a few pounds rather than losing the weight this past week.
6. Log in my Foods and Exercise on a daily basis @ SparkPeople.
I have been logging my Foods and Workouts this past week and I am trying to keep up with it week by week.
7. Find out more about what to be tested for next.
I still have not received a call back from my clinic about what testing should be done next, But I'll try calling tomorrow before the last class I have tomorrow.
8. Need to find my special units to readjust something for me.
I am still trying to find them, I do not know where else to look yet but I am still looking.
9. Make another list of things to talk about in my last group/class I have this week.

I have made the list of what to talk about in my last Class/Group, But unsure if they will give me the time to talk about it all lol.

Other Life Goals:
1. I will write an update on weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend.
This is my update and I'm still planning on making goals again for next week.
2. Get together with friends
I am getting together with my friends after my last Class/Group tomorrow afternoon and we have been invited to stay for dinner too.
3. Fix my printer so I can print out my poetry writings.
Print was unfixable.
4. Print out poetry to share in my last group/class I have this week.
I have to write my poetry out now because old printer does not work and new printer does not work.
5. Call support line for the new printer... to see if it can be fixed before we decide to take it back.

We called support and that did not help any, so we are taking that back Monday.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: Sharmelle's Weekly Goals for June 11-16, 2018 · 06-15-18 12:13am
by Sharmelle's Expressions

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192537