*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3193097
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 18, 2018 at 9:49am
Re: OT:First Time Trial
by Angus
Hi there, Vandana! Welcome to WdC!
We're a relatively mild and tame bunch (with 'relatively' being a 'relative' word *Laugh*), and if you like to write, then you're going to love it here!
One thing I try to let new members know is that WdC is much more than just a writing site. I like to think of it as a family as well. In the 7 years I've been here I've made more friends than I ever would have imagined, and if one of us is having problems, whether they're emotional, physical, family, or whatnot, there will always be a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen. There's even groups/forums on this site that will help you with certain things you need. For instance, "TLC Prayer Parlor is a great source to help you with your goals.
I'll admit that Writing.Com is a very large site, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't have to know where everything is (I'm still finding new things!), but feel free to explore. We all have our own little groups, but we're all still one big community that tries to help each other, regardless of who we are or what we like to write/talk about.
And if you ever get lost, don't hesitate to ask somebody on here. Someone is always on this site, 24/7, and all you have to do is email them. It might take a little while, but I can guarantee that somebody will get back to you to help you on your way!
And since you've introduced yourself here, perhaps you'd like to go to "Noticing Newbies to introduce yourself to even more people! They help new members 'get around' and show them the ropes, so to speak.
Write on and rock on, my friend, and once again, WELCOME!

my signature
MESSAGE THREAD
OT:First Time Trial · 06-18-18 7:49am
by Vandana
*Star* Re: OT:First Time Trial · 06-18-18 9:49am
by Angus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3193097