*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3196908
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 6, 2018 at 10:44pm
Update 7/2 - 7/6
Can you believe we're now halfway through the year? We're actually now past halfway through the year. It's unbelievable to me how quickly time is passing, but at least I'm enjoying myself and my job.

1) Block off 10 minutes a day for writing. -- I haven’t done this today yet, but I’m confident I will. I’ve done much better this week at getting my writing goals accomplished. I didn’t get to this yesterday, but four out of five isn’t bad! And yesterday I had the gym, work, and a sleepover with a friend and as long as I can keep a four-out-of-five ratio when it comes to days of solid writing, I should be back on track. I did still manage to write for five minutes yesterday, so it wasn’t a “zero” day either. I feel good about that. Granted, I haven’t written anything except journal type stuff, but that’s usually good for my creative flow which means I’ll get there story-writing wise.

2) Finish my Writing Group presentation. See if it works on the Aquos Board. -- I got a working version up, it worked on the Aquos Board, and while the program didn’t go quite as envisioned, it didn’t go poorly.

3) Make an appointment with the chiropractor I wanted to try. -- Played phone tag this week, but the office was closed for much of the week due to the holiday.

Bonus!

4) Make an appointment to see someone about the plantar fasciitis issues I’ve been having. -- Ended up going to the doctor shortly after writing this post. My feet were just killing me. I have plantar fasciitis in both of my feet, which is just… incredibly frustrating. But I got a couple more things to help me and a prescription for prescription-strength ibuprofen, so I've seen considerable improvement over the course of the week.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 7/2 - 7/6 · 07-06-18 10:44pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3196908