*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3198660
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Jul 14, 2018 at 12:33am
Edited: July 14, 2018 at 12:37am
Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for "Con...
Thanks for your feedback.

As we come upon our 18th site anniversary in September, we've come to fully acknowledge that Writing.Com is just not the right fit for everyone -- after all, how could it be? The US alone has almost 300 million people online ... that's a lot of different personalities and traits.

As you may know, we're a literal mom and pop shop. We don't have a staff or anything. So while we do have a variety of means to contact, we do indeed direct folks to our public forums because while we don't have staff, we do have an amazing group of volunteers to help answer questions here in our forums. I wish I personally had time to help everyone, but alas, I do not and I'm sorry if that's disappointing to you.

All the same, I'm surely sorry you're not happy with Writing.Com in so many ways. It just sounds like it's not the right fit for you and that's OK! No, I absolutely I'm not offended nor do I take you as being angry. I don't agree with your assessment, but at the same time, I'm not here to change your mind about them. *Smile* I appreciate you taking the time to share your views and I definitely hope you find a writing site that lives up to the expectations you have.

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Trinketeers
[Click For More Info]

For your idea and work on creating Trinkets.  Yes, I was hesitant at first, but they didn't cause the death and destruction of all things WdC as I feared, so I'm big enough to admit that not only was I wrong, but you were right and it was a great idea!  THANK YOU FOR TRINKETS!
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
It would be fantastic if I could find a link for "Contact Us · 07-13-18 7:12pm
by lukegoff
Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for "Con... · 07-13-18 7:14pm
by lukegoff
Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for "Con... · 07-13-18 7:17pm
by Amyaurora
Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for ... · 07-13-18 9:30pm
by lukegoff
Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for ... · 07-13-18 9:34pm
by lukegoff
Re: Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link ... · 07-13-18 10:08pm
by lukegoff
Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for ... · 07-13-18 10:11pm
by lukegoff
Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for ... · 07-13-18 10:19pm
by lukegoff
Re: Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for ... · 07-13-18 10:23pm
by lukegoff
*Star* Re: It would be fantastic if I could find a link for "Con... · 07-14-18 12:33am
by The StoryMaster
This thread is locked and new replies may not be submitted.
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3198660