*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3205972
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 21, 2018 at 11:19am
Re: Hi, I joined seconds ago
Newbies,
I know I'm a little late to this party, but I'd like to throw in my two cents. I too was once a New comer. I joined August 2007 and for about I year I went blindly through the site not knowing anything.
I started reviewing stories to gain enough gift points to afford an upgraded membership. What I found out was I was a terrible reviewer. Someone kindly suggested I take a reviewing course and sent the link. I took it. After years of reviewing I have my own style and it works for me and those who like that same type of feedback.
I encourage you to press the Newbie link. It will save you a lot of the trouble I had to find on my own way around this site. One more thing. If you are serious about becoming the best writer you can be, and are willing to take constructive criticism, you'll become a publish author. I can tell you from my own personal experience, I grew as a writer and my self confidence grew as I realized, I'm an author and WDC helped me get there.
Jump into the pond, there will be others here to help you learn the aspects of swimming, if you avail yourself of the opportunities.

MY Blog: www.christinamweaver.wordpress.com
Follow my journey writing a crime story 35 years in the making

My Owl sig
MESSAGE THREAD
Hi, I joined seconds ago · 08-17-18 12:35pm
by Livy Boots
Re: Hi, I joined seconds ago · 08-17-18 5:27pm
by Danr
Re: Re: Hi, I joined seconds ago · 08-18-18 4:00pm
by Eric the Fred
*Star* Re: Hi, I joined seconds ago · 08-21-18 11:19am
by Quick-Quill

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3205972