*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212201
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2162318
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 10, 2018 at 12:08am
The tenth Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September, 2018

September the tenth, 2018
Who do you dislike the most on WDC?

We all have people that we dislike. That’s especially true on WDC. I know of at least two individuals that dislike, if not hate me. I’m sure there are probably quite a few others, too. That bothers some of us. We all want to be liked. It bothers us when we aren’t. How we deal with being disliked is what matters the most. We all deal with it differently. Some brush it off and move on while others try to get even is some way. Which one is you?

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The tenth Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September, 2018 · 09-10-18 12:08am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212201