*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3213037
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2162318
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 13, 2018 at 12:12am
The thirteenth Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September

I know I posted the one fore yesterday. At least I thought that I did, but it looks like I didn't. Don't know what happened. I was sure that I did it. Didn't notice I didn't until now.

September the thirteenth, 2018
What contest have you entered?

Another great part about WDC are contests. It’s one way to get what you have written read. If not by a lot of readers, there is the Judge of the contest. For some contests, there is more than one judge. You usually get GPs for them too. them. Some you only will get if you’re a winner or one of the winners, but there are some that you will get just for entering. My two contests are like that. Another question I could have asked today is what is your favorite contest?

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The thirteenth Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September · 09-13-18 12:12am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3213037