*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3215573
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2162318
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 23, 2018 at 12:15am
The Twenty Third Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September

September the Twenty Third, 2018
What activities, if any, have you started or participated in?

I’ve also started a few Activities. What is an Activity? It’s something that a lot of WDCers can participate it at one time. There are quite a few on WDC. In fact, there are a lot more of them than contests. If it’s not a contest, Short Story, Poetry, etc. it’s probably another Activity. True, I’m interested in who has started these Activities and why they did it, but I’m also interested in those who have been participating in them. Which one are you or are you both?

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Twenty Third Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September · 09-23-18 12:15am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3215573