*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216174
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(364)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 26, 2018 at 3:57am
Image Saving Question
Yikes. I really need your expertise in this NW and / or SM.

I wrote up a lesson plan on images. It hinges on everyone (Upgraded and up, I know) being able to SAVE 2 shareable images I have posted in the lesson. The lesson I wrote in a static item (for format) and then pasted into a post in "WhataLand. I a beta tester, and the one (Dragon) cannot save the image to her computer. I even linked each image back to the original image item ID, so a left click from a PC on it will take you to the image, and then you can RT click and SAVE it to your computer. It works for me he he. It does NOT work for Dragon. The image is on shareable registered users+.

Dragon is using Chrome and also tried Edge. I know you don't support Edge. I am using the latest firefox on Windows 10. It might not matter. I don't know: Why can some people save other people's images to their computer, and other people cannot? Can you please set me straight?

My lesson is in the item link above, and it is on Private. I'll make the password temporarily 1234. Not sure how else to get the two images on people's computers or devices, if you have any ideas on how you might do so I'd be SO grateful to hear em.

Eeks!

Dragon is hiding
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Image Saving Question · 09-26-18 3:57am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Image Saving Question · 09-26-18 4:28am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Image Saving Question · 09-26-18 5:07am
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216174