*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216742
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 28, 2018 at 4:51pm
Update 9/24 - 9/28 - Survived the Crapy! Mostly!
*Dollar* 20 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
This week went by crazy fast, but I still managed to kicks some a… ah… *ahem* behinds on my goals! So I’m reporting to you live from Manchester, UK. Woohoo!

1) Flyers for next month’s book club. — Got a flyer made and I also put together cute little invitations!
2) Finish September story and post. — The story is done, but I need to do some editing and it’s definitely not posted yet. The next couple of days should be pretty mellow so fingers crossed I’ll be able to do enough.
3) Finish the edits for the teen blog post. — Went through a couple of rounds of edits, but I think it might be the best blog post of I’ve done for the library.
4) Make final decisions for iPad downloads for the trip. Didn’t end up making too many changes, but I got my self situated nicely.
5) Get laundry assessed, cleaned where needed, and sorted. — Got clean clothes for the trip and lots of clean work clothes when I come back and work 11 days in a row.
6) Pack for the trip. Looks like it’s going to be cool so I’ll need to take some warm clothing. — I forgot toothpaste, but that’s pretty minor. So far it looks like I did a pretty decent job.
7) Print off all my tickets for the Ireland journeys. — I think I got everything I needed to print, but we’ll find out next week.
8) Tell mom what to get me for lunch on Wednesday when we go to the airport. — I remembered and my brought me lunch to eat on the way to the airport so that I could use my lunch break to ride with them to the airport and then drive the car the rest of the way.
9) Empty the dishwasher. — Didn’t get to this, but I did wash all the dishes I used before I left.

Overall I’m really impressed with how much I got done. Though I’m barely standing now! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 9/24 - 9/28 - Survived the Crapy! Mostly! · 09-28-18 4:51pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216742