*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216829
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 29, 2018 at 2:12am
Update: Sharmelle's Goals for September 23-28, 2018
Writing Goals:
1. Write a poem as many times as I can this week.
I wrote one poem on Monday morning.

STATIC
As we survived 9-11 ~ Poem  (13+)
As we survived 9-11 we recognize the horror of it all.
#2170041 by Sharmelle's Expressions

2. Write as many reviews as I can this week.
Unaccomplished.
3. Write in my Journal here in my Profile as much as I can this week.
Unaccomplished.
4. Add my autumn poems from last year now that it is September since I became a member in April 2018.
Accomplished
5. Have fun and write more poetry this month for Topic of the Month at Poetry Showcase too.
Unaccomplished
6. Write in my Portfolio/my Blog on WordPress at least once this week, being too busy is no excuse anymore.

Accomplished Yes, I wrote in both my Portfolio and Blog at WordPress this week and I even sent invites to fallow me at WordPress to my Family and Friends.

Health Goals:
1. Go to the two appointments that I have this week.
Unaccomplished, I had to cancel both my appointments this week because My feet were all swollen and I could not get my shoes and socks on for my one appointments and because I could barely walk with my disability and not having my medication for it for about 4 days on my second appointment this week.
2. Write/make a list of what to talk to my doctor about this week as I do for most of my appointments.
Unaccomplished because I had to cancel my appointment.
3. Do my weekly Check In's every Thursday in Invincible Indigos for Challenge @ SparkPeople ~ The Biggest Loser Team, let's see if there was any weight loss this week.
Accomplished
4. Log in my Foods and Exercise on a daily basis @ SparkPeople to keep track and be stable.
Unaccomplished.
5. Finish the paperwork for my Sleep Study Appointment, quit procrastinating on this paperwork.
Unaccomplished because I think I have to get a referral I think for that appointment.
6. Speak to my doctor about if I need another referral for my Sleep Apnea appointment.
Unaccomplished I still have to talk to my doctor about this.
7. Now that my referral has been updated I can start up my PT appointments again this week.
Accomplished, I have an appointment set up for next month.
8. Take care of my medical coverage paperwork this week.

Accomplished

Other Life Goals:
1. I will write an update on weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend as usual.
Accomplished
2. I should be getting together with friends or contacting my friends each week.
Unaccomplished.
3. Help out at another website called Poetry Showcase this week Whooohooo I am in charge of Topic of the month this month too.
Accomplished
4. Work on my Zazzle Shop again.
Accomplished a few new Thanksgiving products so far.
5. finish helping A New Gaia with the new website at the free site on the web for those that would like to return.
Accomplished, Still working on the site.
6. Help out with QotD each week at A New Gaia Until November.
Accomplished
7. Keep helping out RUBY community as I should be. (Ruby for Women Magazine)
Accomplished, I had fixed up the Buffer Adds, Posted in the Community, Posted Member of the Week.
8. Write a list to talk to my parents about.
Unaccomplished
9. Contact my parents this week as I should every week.
Unaccomplished
10. Work on my Graphics and free commercial use images for my projects.

Accomplished
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: Sharmelle's Goals for September 23-28, 2018 · 09-29-18 2:12am
by Sharmelle's Expressions

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216829