*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216996
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2162318
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2018 at 12:07am
The last Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September, 2018

September the Thirtieth, 2018
How much longer do you think WDC will survive?

This is a question that everyone asks themselves every so often, and it’s not just our website. Everyone who creates one, and everyone who goes there, thinks about this question sometimes. We hear, or learn, about them being closed every day. So, this question is a good one. At least I think that it is. We want it to last forever, but will it? WDC has been here for eighteen years. How much longer will it last. That is the last question that I want you to answer.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The last Prompt and Paragraph Prompt for September, 2018 · 09-30-18 12:07am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3216996