*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217346
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2018 at 8:21am
*Spider*Goals4Week of 10/1: Spin Tales and Send Out Mail
by Cubby
*Spider* Weaving plans for this week... There is a chance we are going up north for an early color tour trip, but not sure. If we go, I'm not sure how much I'll accomplish this week or even if I'll have Internet service up in the U.P. Last year we traveled around Lake Superior through Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Canada. Who knows where we'll go this time? *Laugh* Just another spontaneous adventure!

*Box* Continue to work on my collection of ghost stories for kids. *Ghost* I'm now on my 6th story I began last night (9/30). I like how it's practically writing itself. *PenR*

*Box* Dentist appointment late Tuesday morning. I am dreading this! My dentist has to fill a cavity, grind off the half crown that didn't come off with the other half, and then take an impression of where a new crown will replace the old... plus have a temporary crown put on. Ugh... *Facepalm*

*Box* Go on a color tour in U.P. (which will alter my list of goals here, lol) *TreeFall3**TreeFall2**TreeFall* *CarBr*

*Box* Try getting in more steps. *Sneaker1* *Sneaker1* It's been raining a lot lately, so I'm hoping it will clear up soon. *UmbrellaBr*

*Box* Write a letter *SnailB* *NotepadY* ) to the elderly man we met at the campgrounds last year. We became pen pals after we helped him set up his tent and take it down. He's 84 years old and uses a walker and he still camps! I really, really need to do this.

*Box* I'd like to review more. I've gotten away from it and would like to start back up. I reviewed someone a few days ago and it went really well. *Type*

*Box* Practice my violin and/or guitar! My new fingerpicking guitar book should be coming tomorrow from Amazon. Can't wait! *Violin* *Guitar*

*Box* Straighten up house (grandkids were here this past weekend *Heart*) *House* Change sheets, vacuum, put things away.

*Box* Work on greeting card jingles. Once I get a dozen or so written, I'll send them all in (the best ones, that is.) *Cards*

*Box* Get rid of clothes I'll never wear again. Take to Goodwill! *CarV**Left**Shirtg**PantsGr**Heel**PurseP*

*Box* Decorate for the season! *Pumpkin2* *Corn* *Leafo* But first, it needs to quit raining! *Rain*

*Box* Try to keep up on my blog. I've been doing okay with it, so hope to continue. *Computer*

*Box* Start a rough draft of children's story for kindergarten picture book contest through Institute of Children's Literature. *Type* I keep putting this off.

*Box* Send out a manuscript... *MailO*

Feels like a lot of stuff to get accomplished! *Shock2* I can't expect to, of course, but I can at least chip away at my list. *Wink*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Spider*Goals4Week of 10/1: Spin Tales and Send Out Mail · 10-01-18 8:21am
by Cubby

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217346