*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3227897
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 5, 2018 at 11:51pm
Goals 11/5 - 11/9 So much to dooooooo

I continue to be completely lost about what day of the week it is. On Friday I thought it was Sunday all day. Today I keep thinking it’s like Wednesday or something. At least that sort of makes sense since I worked this past weekend. Working Saturdays and Sundays always makes me feel like I’m already halfway through my week. I have to get through tomorrow before that’s true. But the good news is that even though I’m totally lost as to what day/month/season it is (because I keep thinking it’s spring…), I still managed to remember that I needed to post my goals for the week today. Woohoo!

It’s November and while I’m not doing the official NaNoWriMo thing, I am doing a mini-NaNo with some friends. I have some goals to complete so I need to work towards those and I also have some personal and work life stuff I need to be working towards.

Call NCCU about my advisor and what to do next now that I’m enrolled. Make sure that I have stuff to meet all the technical requirements I’ll need to do my classes online.
Write 3,500 words between stories and journaling.
Flush out the plot of my Darcy story.
Finish the FAFSA process.
Find three scholarships to apply to.
Set up a spreadsheet to track scholarships, application due dates, and whether or not I’ve applied.
Finish the Teen Blog for November.
Turn in my monthly report for October.
Work on at least a few of the foot/ankle exercises that were prescribed every night.

I think that's everything. It’s going to be a busy week! Good luck everyone. :D
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals 11/5 - 11/9 So much to dooooooo · 11-05-18 11:51pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3227897