*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234883
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 10, 2018 at 6:24pm
Goals 12/10-12/14: Maximum Effort!
*Dollar* 20 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
It isn’t that I don’t (typically) love my job, but I’ve been super stressed out these past few weeks and feeling more than a little overwhelmed so having today off (“snow day”--the weather isn’t bad where I live, but where I work the roads were a bit treacherous) was a relief. It’ll probably mean more stress for the week overall, but I’m hoping that the shorter week will mean some of things I’ve been stressed about will be canceled (preferred), delayed, or adjusted to be less of a big deal (probably the second best option for me). Either way, it was a really nice weekend and getting an extra day of rest always great.

Still, it’s time to gear up for the week. I have a lot to get done before the end of the year so it’s definitely crunch time.

1) Write 5,000 words for the week. I’ve gotten way behind on my writing for the month and I was already a little behind for the year. I’ve got to get serious if I’m going to make it in time.
2) Call about Financial Aid and figure out what needs to be done next.
3) Shop for my Secret Santa gift.
4) Pick books for The Laurel’s.

This is definitely going to be a challenging week for me, but I really need to get stuff done.

Good luck out there everyone!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals 12/10-12/14: Maximum Effort! · 12-10-18 6:24pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234883